Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Soft Water Line is Done

Same like Filter Water, Raw Water and Dynasand, Soft Water is Done and we already finish Hydro Test for Soft Water too. Piping and Fabrication will inform this to all of you just to inform to anyone who involve with this process.

But, still there is still plenty of work that we must done in short of time, next is Sand Filter and Softener Tank. Under my supervise and Mr. Fandi, we will try to finish Softener Tank this week, because next week all line has to running to supply water for Fiber Plant Line 5.

Once again, thank you to everyone who involve with this project and of course my team, congratulation Teams! I don't know how to thanks to all of you, because I've seen myself that Soft Water Line drawing is really different with actual site condition, there is too many modification we have to do, such as cut and re-weld, different size, different elevation, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment