Sunday, December 16, 2012

One More Step Become Mechanical Engineer

I really feel so glad that I'm already first Interview in Jakarta with Tsukisima Kikai PT, and this week I will proceed my second interview in Pontianak and I hope I can pass this interview too, insya Allah. By the way Piping and Fabrication would like to say thank you to Mr. Sugeng Riyadi because he already give me a chance and opportunity to get this job and don't worry I will keep the promise.

And to the visitor of this blog, Piping and Fabrication will continue posting, of course I will post about my job which is Mechanical and Piping, and I will also attached more pictures, because I need that too as my documentation. Don't worry there will be more and more information that I will gave to all of you.

Once again, thanks to all of you who already supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment