Friday, May 18, 2012

RENEWAL ISO CERTIFICATE

Yesterday my company on Site Project has an audit for Renewal ISO Certificate for ISO 9001 : 2008, and me is one of the employee who involve directly with that audit. and with our work which is Piping and Fabrication, there is so many thing that we have to check and audit. Start from Safety, JRA, PPE, Documentation, Process and Computerize.

I have to admitted there is few minor in our Site Project and that's make me has to move fast to correct all that minor. with all the jobs that we have to finish by the end of June, so we have to move very fast. I have to increase more man power to catch all the progress that has been left behind about 10%.

I hope with those action we can get the new project which is WWTP Project, inside of that project is all about PIPING and we think we already learn from this Pipe Rack Project, what is the important thing we can do first before start the project.

So, I hope we can get better and better, because our ISO now already Renew and that mean something. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment