Monday, May 21, 2012

WASTE WATER TREATMENT PROJECT (WWTP)

Starting new Project, which is Waste Water Treatment Plant Project (WWTP), meanwhile Pipe Rack Line 5 project is not finish yet, and that's a big challenge for me as a Coordinator for the project. On WWTP Project also has Piping and Fabrication, Equipment such as Clarifier, Tank, etc, and tomorrow the schedule of meeting for this WWTP Project. When I have to prepare all the requirements for that project, me and my teams start to estimate the Inch Dia for the PIPING jobs and all of that Piping ID is about 12000 InchDia.

Also with the Equipment jobs, it's about 50 Tons, and the schedule of WWTP Project about 3 months, and we still waiting when we have to start this project until the result of tomorrow meeting with the users.

We also have to prepare all the tools such as Grinding Machine, Gas Cutting, Welding Machine, etc. If the stock is available for the project, we just have to start that project without have to think about the tools, or we don't have or less of any tools.

The drawing is also already hand over to us and we hope we ready for this WWTP Project. I think is enough for now, and I hope in the next post I can provide more useful post to all of us, not only tell about the project I've been working on. Thanks for visiting and if there is any question, you can post on comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment