Monday, July 11, 2011

AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEATING REFRIGERATING AND AIR-CONDITIONING ENGINEERS

I think I can't get too long in front of computer, because my headache is comes again, and I know that I have to get some rest first so I can continue my work, cause every Monday is report times, and piping & fabrication will continue now.

The following standards, guidelines, and handbooks published by the American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) relate to piping:

Standards
41.3-89     Standard Method for Pressure Measurement
41.4-84     Standard Method for Measurement of Proportion of Oil in Liquid Refrigerant
41.6-94     Standard Method for Measurement of Moist Air Properties
41.7-84     Standard Method for Measurement of Flow of Gas
41.8-89     Standard Methods of Measurement of Flow of Liquids in Pipes Using Orifice Flowmeters

Guidelines
1-89     Guidelines for Commissioning of HVAC Systems
2-86     Guidelines for Engineering Analysis of Experimental Data

Handbooks
1993     ASHRAE Handbook Fundamentals I-P Edition
1993     ASHRAE Handbook Fundamentals SI Edition
1995     ASHRAE Handbook HVAC Applications IP Edition
1995     ASHRAE Handbook HVAC Applications SI Edition
1992     ASHRAE Handbook HVAC Systems and Equipment IP Edition
1992     ASHRAE Handbook HVAC Systems and Equipment SI Edition
1994     ASHRAE Handbook Refrigeration Systems and Applications I-P Edition
1994     ASHRAE Handbook Refrigeration Systems and Applications SI Edition

2 comments:

  1. Hi, very nice post....
    Thank for the sharing...

    Refrigeration Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these excellent ideas. I have got a lot of new things from your ideas.

    best nikai single door refrigerator

    ReplyDelete